<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Does anyone ever wonder why some black guys like fat white blondes? I do. Fat white blondes aren't hot, so what's the attraction? I tried to ask some guy on the subway the other night, but he just looked at me funny and called me a bitch. I sad sorry bro, I just wanna know why the fuck you guys like fat white chicks, and he said "what bitch?" And I asked the question again, but this time I put my hands in my pockets - you know, I don't want my fucking wallet stolen, I got high school prom pictures in there that remind me when I was seventeen and could fuck sixteen year old sluts with braces - that shit is precious. Anyway, this huge black guy approaches me on the subway. At that point I got a little nervous because I thought he was gonna smoke me like them motherfuckers on the corner that got jacked for loosing a bet over a dice game. But, to much disappointment, the overgrown bear simply got off the sub. He kept staring at me though, like he was in prison and I was a hot piece of ass that just came in over some white collar crime...like stealing all the copy machines from the office and putting them on ebay. No matter what, I survived what I thought was going to be a racially profiled beating to my early dismay - but I never got my answer. So...

full story at twelvefifteen.com

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?